London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world's financial community.
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe's leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the world's leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivalled access to Europe's capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Group's business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and globeSettle, the Group's newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Group's own markets, over 35 other organisations and exchanges use the Group's MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group employs approximately 4,700 people.
This Web UI Developer role, reporting to the Group Portal Development Lead, will be part of a Web UI development function within the Group Portal team. They will work to deliver multiple applications of functionality within our portal framework front end as part of a new a set of greenfield microservice applications hosted in the Cloud.
• Specifying, developing, writing tests for, and delivering a wide range of web UIs - from analytics to trade input (focusing on Angular initially)
• Estimating effort for work units, and delivering within those estimates
• Working closely with a team of 5 other UK-based and 2 offshore developers
• Working with our Product team to advise on user experience and drive the designs
• Work with our BA team to drive out requirements
• Analysing and selecting appropriate libraries for use
• Ensuring code is unit tested with tools executable via a CI pipeline
Mandatory Skills Description:
Key Skills, Experience and Behaviours
• Experience of:
o Angular 4+
o Automated testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor)
o CI/CD best practices for the UI
o Developing shared components
Valuable to have experience of:
o Charting/Visualisation Libraries preference for D3
o Grid Libraries preference for AgGrid and building Trade Blotters
• Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong development and delivery experience
• Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
• Knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap) preferable.
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 February 2021