Kyiv · $800 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Концепции дизайна сайтов и landing pages - Создание баннеров (разработка креативных концепций, работа с маркетингом по ТЗ), Email рассылок - Редизайн готовых проектов
Adobe Photoshop, User Experience, User Interface, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, Prototyping, mobile design, WEB DESIGN, Wireframes, Graphic design, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, English, Prototype, UI/UX, Responsive Design, Adobe XD, Axure, Marketing, Adobe In Design, Wireframing & Prototyping
- Интересные проекты - Работа в команде, которая осведомлена о бизнесе, понимает куда мы идем, зачем, и для кого делаем продукт - work-life balance
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have a proven track record of exciting projects which are fully described in my CV.
I consider only remote work and projects. I prefer to work with a particular product, dive deep into details, and help it grow with wise technical decisions and implementations. I'm not ready to be involved into a bunch of projects in parallel "1 hour there, 2 hours over here". It's unproductive from my standpoint, and not an optimal place for my character and skillset. COMPENSATION (please read this!): The bare minimum from which I may start a communication with your company is $5000/mo after taxes. If your budget is tighter than that - do not write at all. Let's save some time to everyone. I believe that a fair offer will be in a range of $5000-7000/mo after taxes. Yes, I know it's pretty broad, but each company, product, requirements and team composition are different.
Kyiv · $600 · Less than a year of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Project management systems: JIRA, Confluence, Asana, GitHub • Programming languages: Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, Postman • Writing test documentation - test plan, test case, check list, bug report • Knowledge methods of software testing - Black Box, White Box, Grey Box • Knowledge of testing methodologies - functional, regression
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Windows, Functional testing, Agile, Scrum, Confluence, Web Testing, Postman, Git, Bug report
Kharkiv · $800 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
• Carrying out negotiations with customers (IT companies); • Understanding and analyzing the requirement of the position based on client's specification; • Handled the whole recruitment cycle (active candidate's screening, selection, CV database managing, publishing and updating of information about the open positions, organization and conduction of interviews, writing feedbacks); • Maintaining candidate’s database; • Daily full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting; • Provided search strategies involving social and professional networking sites LinkedIn; Facebook; Telegram; GitHub; Upwork; Behance; • Help with training and on-boarding process of new hires.
Phone Screening, Screening Resumes, Executive Search, Human Resources, Interviews, Recruiting
Odesa · $1000 · 1.5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Understanding the SDLC (Agile, Scrum,Kanban) Theoretical knowledge in the field of software testing Understanding the OSI Network Model Writing test cases / checklists Writing bug reports Basic security testing Basic practice automation testing Load testing Testing web / mobile application Working with bug tracking systems (Jira) Experience in API testing (Used tools: Postman, Jmeter, etc)
Manual Testing (QA), Black Box testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Postman, Functional testing, JSON, Google Chrome DevTools, TestRail
Хочу заниматься тестированием интересных проектов, учить и развивать новые навыки, развивать уровень английского языка. Ожидаю отличную командную работу, карьерный рост.
Dnipro · $500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Manager seeking to move into management in the IT industry. I have had much experience in working on projects in manufacturing, services, and social environments. However, I have managed to obtain additional tech skills through continuous learning. My greatest contribution to an employer is my ability to communicate effectively and manage processes. I take control of a situation, make decisions, and solve problems.
English, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Communication Skills, Analysis, Agile, Budgeing, User stories, organized
Kyiv · $500 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
Около года имел дело с доработкой CRM террасофта под требования заказчиков, внедряли интеграции с различными API. Сейчас развиваю свой проект на .net core, пишу апи для мобильного приложения. С SQL Бд.
Окончил Национальный Авиационный Университет, диплом Бакалавра, специальность Программная инженерия
В команде желательно получить условия для улучшения своих навыков, возможно, менторства со стороны тимлида или иного специалиста для эффективного набора необходимых знаний и более сильной отдачи в работе.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Strategic planning: providing my propositions on improvement, based on my research. - Identifying the target audience for the company’s services and product. - Analysis of potentially interesting industries, recognition of common technology gaps in companies’ operating in these industries. - Responsible for a new product’s (IoT middleware platform) strategy definition, leading this research direction. - Successfully manage the sales process: from lead generation and pitching new clients; negotiations; getting agreements signed, and then handover the deal to the management team. - Identifying decision-makers within organizations, understanding their core objectives and challenges, coming up with proposals and solutions. - Handling incoming inquiries and working out the sales funnel from the initial lead stage towards closure. - Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success as well as customers' expectations and coordinating communications between delivery and the customer to ensure all expectations are met. - Market research and analysis: finding potential partners and competitors of our company, analyzing software and IT related solutions, proposed by our competitors, investigating new opportunities for the development of our product, analyzing entry-barriers on the new markets and their potential profitability. - Lead generation: researching events, conferences, meetups, groups, dedicated articles, and other available internet sources. - Distribute and assign tasks in the pre-sale team in a way, that each client from each target audience received relevant information. - Writing targeted sample letters for the business development team, to provide potential clients from each sector with selected information. - Business communication: writing to leads, explaining the company’s expertise and profits of a potential partnership. - Collaborated with senior software developers for the preparation of sales materials for clients. - Reports and presentations: presenting my conclusions to the executive team.
Communication, Agile, Scrum, B2B sales, Presale, Sales, Sales skills, Account Management
Kyiv · $1500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
For 2 years I was a business development manager at software development company Svitla Systems, for 6 months - at a small product software company in Kharkov. After relocation to Kiev - 8 months for a medium-sized IT company as a requirements' analyst; Closed numerous deals as a freelancer. Generate leads and converts them into customers - have a huge list of potential clients from United States; Developing and managing sales processes and invest in them appropriate business development efforts. I can cope with heavy loads and achieve the desired results. I am well versed in the business processes of IT companies and can take a fresh look at problem-solving. Able to work 24/7. Perform tasks quickly and efficiently; Have fluent spoken and written English skills; Have knowledge of the most common sales channels, knowledge of the software development life cycle; technical platforms, frameworks, and technologies; Have organizational skills; I have a high level of energy ... During 5 years I have been working in US business hours;
Sales, Business development, Communication Skills, English, International sales, It sales, B2B, Lead generation, Negotiations, CRM, Team management, HR, Web Front & Backend system knowledge, Business Strategy, Account Management, Internalional sales, Problem Solving, International Deals
Кандидат в мастера спорта, а все остальное есть в моем CV:)
Мечтаю работать в дружной компании, где есть налаженные менеджерские процессы; рука об руку с отделом маркетинга и высококвалифицированной технической командой специалистов.
Lviv · $500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Займаюсь розробками програмного забезпечення для бухгалтерського обліку та банківських фінасових операцій.
C#, SQL, WinForms