Arcadem has an open position of Front End / Full Stack Developer.
Arcadem believes that by caring for our people, clients and partners, we can unleash the full potential of our collective genius.
Arcadem believes that by caring for our people, clients and partners, we can unleash the full potential of our collective genius. We achieve it by mastering the values of collaboration. Crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its best, in a multicultural environment that collects thoughts, views, opinions and life experiences.
THIS IS ARCADEM
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and creative Game Delivery Engineer to join our team.
You will be involved in the testing and maintenance of our interactive web gaming products we provide to our customers.
• Continuously improve user experience.
• Design, develop and maintain NodeJs-based tools and RESTful APIs.
• The User Journey: how users play our games
• Software Development working experience 2-5+ years.
• Experience with developing games
• Good understanding at REST API
• Good understanding at REST API, NodeJ, PixiJS and WebGL
• Good knowledge of Cloud environments(AWS,Azure,etc), Webpack or similar
• Design Patterns, Cloud enviroments(AWS,Azure,etc), Webpack or similar
• Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
• experience in the IGaming Industry is preferable but not required.
• Fluency in English
What we offer
● The possibility to work in an international environment with peers with passion about games, storytelling and art.
● A competitive salary to the right candidate
● A role with flexible hours.
● Career growth opportunities within the development team.
About Ox Tech
OxTech offers a wide range of cutting edge products and flexible gaming solutions. We are focused on optimizing the performance of our partner gaming operators through automation and best-of-breed management tools.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni