· 5 years of experience·
· Ukraine only candidates 🇺🇦
Слава Україні! У Британську продуктову компанію з офісом у Львові шукаю QA Lead.
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world-class content, leading tech, and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable, and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licenses across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism, and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
Job Description Working with the other test leads, architects and under the direction of the QA Director, QA Manager, Development Manager and/or Release Manager the role's key accountabilities include:
* Line management of 6 - 8 QA resources including pastoral care, formal reviews, and both identification and provisioning of training needs;
* Management of resources to ensure the appropriate team shape, levels of experience/capability and fulfilment of roles - including the recruitment of QA employees;
* Managing quality metrics across specific projects;
* Adherence to QA / QE best practice for specific projects;
* Ensuring structured feedback is provided to the development teams and to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the agreed project schedule and quality requirements;
* Implementation of strategy for software engineering processes, ensuring stakeholders, onsite coordinators are on board and measuring progress through KPIs.
* Facilitate the Delivery methodology e.g. sprint planning, retrospectives etc.
Qualifications If you’re the right QA Lead for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
* Ideally 8+ years experience in a hands-on QA and development role, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience leading teams of highly competent QA staff;
* Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive testing plans covering all aspects of product quality (both functional & non functional)
* Experience of usage of Test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Test Rail;
* Experience in contributing to Test Strategy, planning or responsibility for team strategy;
* Proven communication and presentation skills;
* Dealing with changes; must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internals;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
It’d also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
* Demonstrable experience building strong client/on-site stakeholder relationships.
* A working understanding of web, mobile, api based testing.
* A Bachelor's degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or information systems from a well regarded university.
* Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on major eCommerce or any significant widely distributed system is.
Additional information Why would you enjoy working with us at OpenBet?
* Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
* The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
* Training support and the opportunity for further career development in cut edge technologies & practices.
* Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
* Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects.
About OpenBet Ukraine
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored service. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide. Content Thrilling sports moments that turn betting into breath-taking entertainment. OpenBet has the most exciting content in every sport that matters, everywhere. Our people, its biggest fans and the seasoned professionals who bring content to life as unique betting experiences. Technology OpenBet's proven technology combines total systems reliability with unceasing front-end renewal. It's both failsafe and super-fresh. 25 years of inventing solutions and creating innovation boosted with our 100% uptime reliability, at a scale that’s unmatched in the market. Service OpenBet is all about advancing the world's top betting brands. We power our partners to the win. OpenBet is the super-responsive pitstop crew to fast-forward betting operators. We have their back. Team Passionate about sports. Passionate about betting. And devoted to expanding OpenBet, as the leader in sports betting. Our exec team combines years of industry leadership to create great value for the world's top betting brands and for our shareholders and investors.
Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. They achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000 in an instance (more deals than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!). Built on 25 years of imaginative technology that they innovate daily. A team that understands and meets partners' needs.