Our projects cover such business domains as E-Commerce, Digital Advertising, Finance and Banking, Manufacturing, Product Development, etc
By joining Grid Dynamics you are getting tremendous opportunities of working in cutting-edge Big Data projects dealing with dozens of petabytes of data under extremely high load having millions of events per second. It leads data processing to the next level helping humanity to set more and more ambitious targets in different areas of Science, Business, Healthcare and Environment Protection, and achieve it.
Our projects cover such business domains as E-Commerce, Digital Advertising, Finance and Banking, Manufacturing, Product Development, etc.
From project to project technology stack may vary but in most cases we work with this set helping our Engineers to grow in all these areas:
2. Java Core
5. NoSQL (Cassandra / Redis / MongoDB / HBase, etc.)
7. Design patterns
8. Parallel Distributed Processing / Multithreading / Concurrency / CAP Theorem, etc.
9. Data Processing approaches
9.1. Batch Processing
9.2. Stream Processing
10. Big Data platforms, frameworks and services
10.1. Hadoop (HDFS / Yarn / MapReduce / Hive / Pig / Parquet / Avro, etc.)
10.2. Spark and Spark Streaming
10.3. Kafka / Beam / Flink / Ignite / NiFi / StreamSets, etc.
11. Analytical databases (Yandex Clickhouse / Druid / Vertica / Impala, etc.)
12. Workflow Schedulers (Airflow / Oozie / Azkaban / Taverna, etc.)
13. Tools for Data Visualisation and Reporting (Tableau / QlikView / Domo, etc.)
14. Cloud Services
14.1. Google Cloud (GCP) data services (BigQuery / Cloud Bigtable / Cloud Storage / Cloud SQL / Cloud Spanner / Cloud Datastore / Cloud Pub/Sub / Cloud Dataflow / App Engine / Compute Engine / TensorFlow / Stackdriver , etc.)
14.2. AWS (Kinesis / Redshift / Lambda / Athena, etc.)
14.3. Azure (Databricks / Data Lake Storage / Stream Analytics / Data Lake Analytics / SQL Data Warehouse, etc.)
15. Data Science Models usage (optional)
Non-specific common requirements:
- Readiness for long-term assignments onsite of 6+ months will be a big plus.
- Good understanding of distributed and highload system architectures.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Network and OS (*nix!) drawbacks and optimizations.
- Extensive experience with production troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Ability to work with vague requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long business trips to the US and possibility for relocation
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni