we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience.
Development of platform which provides financial analysis data, real time information, available as Desktop and Web versions. The team will be responsible for the development, enhancements and integration of several web apps.
- Enhance existing applications based on the users' feedback.
- Be ready to work on challenging technical problems, which require the highest quality work.
- Write high quality code and be involved in review discussions.
- Collaborate with other engineers within distributed teams to share ideas and produce the best possible work.
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and none-functional requirements.
- Provide demo and sharing sessions.
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of several applications.
- Angular 4+ experience.
- Polymer 3 - web components.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills, analytical thinking.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, complexity and big O notation.
- Elastic search.
- Lambda .
- Integration with API services.
- Proven Data structures experience.
- Experience working with customer, conducting demo, clarifying requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (B1+).
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021