Betinvest LTD is and international betting and gaming solutions provider with 20 years of industry experience.
While being a part of an agile scrum team, QA Lead will be responsible for a group of QA specialists distributed across other Scrum teams, ensuring software testing function in multiple teams works aligned and follows the agreed process.
Close collaboration with leads in other parts of the organization will be required as well as collaboration with business and project stakeholders to investigate problems and recommend effective solutions, to ensure project and testing timelines are met and high-quality software is delivered to customers.
- Defining and validating workload and resource demands for QA
- Leading technical interviews with the candidates
- People management (onboarding, 1-1s, motivation, performance tracking, conflict resolution, gathering feedbacks)
- Handling personal development plans for your subordinates
- Grading interviews (if required)
- Knowledge sharing and coaching
- Salary reviews
- Organizing delivery process with other stakeholders in the most efficient way, initial pipeline design/updates and review, implementation, maintenance, making sure it is followed
- Setting and tracking delivery objectives and tasks with other stakeholders
- Ongoing quality assurance and management (planning & estimations, requirements review, test design, execution, reporting, bug-tracking, tracking test coverage, etc.)
- Test automation planning and management
- English – upper intermediate
- Agile experience, preferably Scrum
- Experience with leading roles (e.g. team/tech lead)
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing)
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke etc.)
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Experience in technical analysis and testing (using different tools to test and investigate issues: e.g. postman, SQL, Wireshark, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI and API automation testing using Selenium, Requests or similar tools
- Experience in programming and test automation - 1+ years (e.g. JS, Java, Python etc.)
We can offer:
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment;
- Engagement into meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement.
BetInvest Ltd. is an international gaming solutions provider with 20 years of industry experience, which incorporated in the United Kingdom and currently serves clients across four continents – Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Our product line includes Sportsbook, Data Feed, Slots, Virtual Gaming, eSports, Lottery and a CRM system. We also provide our clients with a universal online gaming platform and both retail and mobile solutions to facilitate maximum market penetration.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021