At Liberty Lending, they are passionate about revolutionizing the banking system to make credit more affordable and accessible, all while helping consumers accomplish their goals.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) at Liberty Lending is responsible for working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects from definition to release. This role will manage scope, timelines, and resources through the software delivery lifecycle. The TPM will communicate project health, progress, timelines, resolve unknowns, and remove impediments that keep the teams from successfully delivering.
● Work as part of a cross-functional team, leading and managing the delivery of one or multiple enterprises or consumer projects.
● Manage efforts and activities throughout all phases of the software delivery lifecycle.
● Develop a comprehensive delivery project plan that merges requirements, business goals, technical approach, and dependencies.
● Collaborate with engineering team members and the product team to ensure that technical and product requirements are understood and executed.
● Lead the creation of work breakdown structures and estimates for projects.
● Facilitate daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
● Manage the engineering team's work priorities, assignment, and tracking base on the roadmap priorities.
● Facilitate project-related meetings for relevant working groups. Track the action items generated and report back notes and details to the appropriate groups.
● Identify and work through technical roadblocks, risks, and dependencies preventing teams from meeting project requirements.
● Establish and ensure appropriate governance functions for the project following methodology, change management policies, and standard practices.
● Measure and track project performance using data, systems/tools, and techniques.
● Provide transparent and clear reporting to the leadership, and other relevant parties on status, progress, budget, projections, and results.
● Ensure all aspects of the project documentation is created, reviewed, and approved by the required individuals
● Partner with PMO leadership to manage planning activities, including quarterly plans and roadmaps with tech, product, and business leaders.
● Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or math-related field or equivalent work experience
● 5+ years of project management experience
● Experience in Banking or Financial Services/Fintech
● Highly motivated, with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Well-versed in project management methodologies, frameworks, and tools (MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
● Experience working with the engineering teams to create estimates for projects and prepare appropriate supporting justifications, explaining the relationship to scope, timelines/milestones, and success criteria.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple priorities, and effectively prioritize them
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Able to explain project risks and issues and relate IT-related concepts clearly and concisely to various peers and leadership layers.
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner, PMP (or equivalent) preferred.
What We Offer:
● Competitive remuneration
● Working directly for the US-based product company while developing innovative fintech solution
● 100% remote job
● Medical insurance
● Flexible work hours
● A personalized development plan for professional and career growth
● Ability to practice English with native speakers
We are a well-known IT Recruiting Agency in Ukraine.
Our industry-leading RPO solutions, which include full lifecycle recruitment, combine the expertise of our recruiters with state-of-the-art technology to streamline recruitment processes and improve quality of hire.
Our solutions align talent strategies with business strategies to bring the right talent into your organization while reducing recruitment costs.
Our team brings 11+ years of real hands-on experience in establishing, servicing and consulting 100+ companies on entering Ukraine and starting their dedicated development teams or IT R&D centers.
TheSearchers recruitment services are aimed at sourcing candidates for the Client under their employer branding, best matching soft and hard skills expectations to fit the team and to deliver results expected.
Job posted on
16 February 2021