We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our portfolio includes work on Life is Strange, Pathologic 2, Hello Neighbor franchise, Lost Ember, VR project Blade Runner and others. We are looking for an UE4 C ++ Developer.
We are looking for an integral part of our team, namely an UE4 C ++ Developer. You will work with Unreal Engine 4, one of the most popular engines of our time, on which we develop our games.
What do you need to know about Pingle Studio? We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our portfolio includes work on Life is Strange, Pathologic 2, Hello Neighbor franchise, Lost Ember, VR project Blade Runner and others. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. Recently we opened an office in Kyiv and we need you, our amazing UE4 C++ Developer, to complete this mission together.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- Programming of AI.
- Practical experience in game development;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (1+ years of experience);
- Knowledge of C ++ (Visual C ++);
- Professional programming (3+ years of experience);
- Knowledge of 3D mathematics, algorithms OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Experience in integrating third-party SDKs;
- Performance optimization skills;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner;
- Technical English.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C#);
- Experience in cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
- Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages;
- Knowledge of graphics API OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal.
- Transparent working conditions;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Career and professional development;
- Comfortable office 7 min walk from the subway station Lukianovska;
- Sign-on bonus;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- 50% compensation of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.
If you are a result-driven person and you want to develop your skills on the team of top industry experts, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV!
About Pingle Studio
Supported by the top industry experts from Ukraine, Pingle Studio has built up a wide portfolio of projects, which includes the well-known titles Hello Neighbor and SpeedRunners. Having a profound expertise in Unreal Engine and Unity, our team became a reliable partner for prominent players of video game industry, such as: tinyBuild, Disney, Qualcomm etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 February 2021