Leading the development of web application - ERP system used daily by employees of a big US-based flooring company with 100M yearly revenue which serves in 15 US states and specializes in selling and installing floors.
Team: 1 Back-End Engineer, 1 Full Stack Engineer, 1 AQA, 1 Designer (part-time), 2 iOS Engineers.
- 6+ years of total experience;
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Data JPA, State Machine);
- Good knowledge of OData, Web Sockets;
- Knowledge/experience with Docker, K8s, GCP, Travis CI, Helm;
- Good understanding of BE Integrations: Kafka (message queue), Intacct (accounting service), FCM, File services (GCS, S3);
- Experience with Google Locations API;
- Good understanding of patterns and clean code concepts;
- Experience with production systems used critically for businesses (redeployments, rollbacks, testing);
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Participate in the application integration effort;
- Proactivity in improving development and deployment processes;
- Decision making (task prioritization, dev tools choice);
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and documenting engineering software applications;
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, and follows industry best practices for software development;
- Supporting and evolving existing DevOps routines to be able to deploy applications and monitor system performance more efficiently.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Regular Performance Review;
- Career opportunities;
- Internal University;
- English training courses at the office;
- Annual paid vacation (18 working days);
- Сompensation for sports activities (500 UAH per month);
- Paid sickness leave;
- Corporate doctor;
- Yearly Health Check-Up;
- Corporate events.
Sombra is an ambitious Ukrainian company that engaged in software development.
We offer our customers building dedicated teams of software engineers in Ukraine.
We are not just a company that performs tasks - we are partners for our customers.
In our company there are no bureaucracy and "old methods" of management.
With us you can create value and be up to date with current trends.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.