The platform’s clients are able to programmatically request human executable tasks like images annotation, content moderation, objects categorization, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience building Ruby on Rails applications, along with other common libraries such as Rspec, Puma, etc.;
- Solid understanding of OOP;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Advance testing skills (Rspec, Capybara);
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
- End-to-end product development;
- Writing reusable and maintainable code;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Integrating with different third-party APIs;
- Optimizing code for maximum performance.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office, work remotely one day a week, etc.;
- Work in an awesome office in Podil with a great view of the Dnipro;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs and off-sites.
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page: