In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Investigates and resolves software and hardware problems for end users through established processes and procedures
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming work order system (telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in person) requests to assist users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other related technologies
• Interviews users to collect information about the problem and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error/problem
• Sets-up computers, phone system, software and peripheral equipment for new company hires
• Sets-up users on network and provide user name and password access to specified systems
• Trains users on software
• Assists with Network Administration including connections, hardware and programming configuration, based on vendors Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, IBM
• Utilizes particular technical skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and server management / maintenance
• Optimizes site connectivity, desktop performance and user experience (daily complaints now)
• Operating Systems: Windows 7 and Windows 8/10
• Software Applications: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2013, GoToAssist, Symantec Backup Exec, etc.
• Hardware: Identify systems components and assemble functional systems, develop and implement preventative maintenance plans, configure data storage devices, optimize memory, use meters and lab tools, knowledge of and practice lab safety precautions
• Network: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN, DOS, MS Remote Desktop Connection
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support