PayDo is a fintech company licensed by FCA (UK) and FINTRAC (Canada). Our company is proud to be Mastercard Principal Member and SWIFT Direct Participant.
PayDo is the payment platform providing IBAN and local accounts, merchant, mass payments, virtual and plastic cards in the United Kingdom, European Union, Canada and internationally. All services are available within one account, one setup and by one obligation free contract.
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our team and take charge of managing and expanding our key B2B client relationships. Your exceptional communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills will be crucial in building strong partnerships with our existing clients and achieving our revenue targets. Embrace the challenge of exceeding expectations and contribute to the success of our dynamic B2B sales team.
– Provide and support the client with the full onboarding cycle to ensure a smooth and successful start of our collaboration
– Develop and implement strategic account plans to achieve revenue targets and strengthen relationships with key enterprise clients
– Proactively identify and pursue upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts
– Conduct regular business reviews with clients to understand their evolving needs and ensure PayDo's solutions align with their objectives
– Negotiate and close complex B2B deals with senior decision-makers at enterprise clients
– Foster and maintain strong client relationships built on trust, transparency, and mutual respect
– Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track account growth, satisfaction levels, and potential risks.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, to ensure a seamless client experience
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in Key Account Management or a similar Sales role, preferably in the B2B sector
– Proven track record in managing and expanding successful relationships with high-value enterprise clients
– Knowledge of various sales techniques
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
– Advanced proficiency in English. Fluent Ukrainian/russian language
– Previous experience of working with CRM (preferably Zendesk Sell/Support)
– A problem solver proactive approach
– Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
– Strong work ethic, positive attitude, flexible approaches and ability to work as independently, so as part of a team
Will be a plus:
– Previous experience of working with Canada/UK-based clients
– Deep understanding of the FinTech landscape and the specifics of high- and low-risk industries
PayDo is a fintech company licensed by FCA (UK) and FINTRAC (Canada). Our company is proud to be Mastercard Principal Member and SWIFT Direct Participant. PayDo is the payment platform providing IBAN accounts, merchant, mass payments, virtual and plastic cards in the United Kingdom, European Union, Canada and internationally.
All services are available within one account, one setup and by one obligation free contract.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our mission is to make payment solutions available in every corner of the world.
We believe in the accessibility of sending and receiving money everywhere with ease. PayDo stands for freedom from bureaucratic limits. Our mission is to become the #1 virtual banking service that embodies high-quality service, excellence and adeptness.
Our team at PayDo consists of 80+ professionals who love what they do and believe in making a difference. Our competencies extend to software engineering, risk management, customer support, operation management and more — everyone can find their perfect place here. No hierarchy nor bureaucracy is acceptable here at PayDo. We work with people for people.
We have offices in London, Kyiv and Warsaw. During the war in Ukraine we offer our employees to work remotely.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current