We are looking for a Trainee Affiliate Manager to join our friendly team.
As a Trainee Affiliate Manager, you would seek and build relationships with corporate decision makers to sell our offers. You’re an ideal candidate if you are a self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
● Manage new and existing publishers accounts and grow beneficial relationships, provide customer-friendly attitude.
● Manage and setup campaigns, creatives, check traffic quality.
Manage budgets, revenues and risks.
● Collaborate with other teams to reach the best result, including work with Jira.
● Create reports and optimize performance, analyze different reports, technical concepts and dashboard.
● Resolve conflict situations.
● We’re looking for a proactive, fast-learning, flexible, self-driven person with high analytical skills and ability to work as a part of a team or independently.
● Creativity, problem solving, negotiation skills and stress resilient is a must.
● At least Upper-intermediate English. Knowledge of Spanish language is a plus.
What we offer:
Paid vacation, sick leave, and additional days-off.
About Infinite Plus
Infinite Plus is composed of a team with more than 20 years of experience in mobile content distribution, business development and mobile advertising.
We work closely with leading telecom operators and OEM partners.
Our services are distributed to a wide audience in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
We are building a new ecosystem to empower people with better social and professional opportunities.
By driving the use of technology, we provide e-learning and self-development services to a wide audience.
Infinite Plus is partnering with Oxford University Press.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current