Blynk is one of the most popular IoT platforms since 2015. Our solution empowers businesses all over the globe bring connected products to market.
We are seeking a driven and knowledgeable Technical Account Manager to join our team. This role will require a balance of technical acumen and outstanding communication skills. You will be placed between our company and our business customers, ensuring seamless onboarding, successful deployment, and long-term success with our platform.
• Guide business customers through the initial setup and configuration of our platform.
• Deliver demo sessions to ensure customers understand the platform’s features and capabilities.
• Tailor onboarding processes based on specific customer needs and scenarios.
Technical Support and Problem Solving:
• Assist customers with technical issues and challenges, acting as the primary technical contact (QA team will be at your disposal)
• Collaborate closely with the engineering team to resolve platform-specific issues or feature requests.
Monitor customer health and proactively address potential issues.
• Develop strong relationships with customers, understanding their business needs, challenges, and future plans.
• Regularly check-in with accounts to ensure they are achieving their goals with our platform and to identify opportunities for further support.
• Advocate for customer needs and feedback within the company, collaborating with the product team to inform platform enhancements.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of our IoT Platform, its capabilities, and potential use cases.
• Stay updated on industry trends, particularly in IoT and low-code platforms, to advise customers on best practices.
• Sales and Expansion:
Identify opportunities for account growth or new business, working with the sales team.
• Assist with technical demonstrations or presentations during the sales process.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior experience as a technical account manager or sales engineer
• Experience: Prior experience in SaaS, IoT, or low-code platforms is a huge plus.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
• Adept at troubleshooting and problem-solving. Demonstrated ability to handle technical challenges.
• Ability to work autonomously in a remote setting, while being a collaborative team player.
Blynk is a low-code IoT software platform for connecting devices to the cloud, building mobile apps to remotely control and monitor them, and managing thousands of users and deployed products. It’s a PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) that helps businesses and individuals seamlessly progress from a prototype of a connected product to its commercial launch and further growth. Currently used by over 750,000 developers and businesses in 176 countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 September 2023