If you have a knack for helping others to learn new things and want to work in a collaborative and innovative international team, this could be the perfect role for you!
You’ll work to improve training initiatives and learning methods and to support professional development of Engineering Department employees. You will also work to enable creation, alignment and documentation of various processes within Engineering Department to make them clear and visible to stakeholders. The work is to be carried across all our locations.
If you have:
- 3+ years of work experience in a technical field or as a technical trainer
- Experience working with technical professionals
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Very good communication skills and being comfortable speaking to bigger groups
- A structured and independent approach to completing your assignments, with attention to detail
- Urge for self-development and feeling comfortable embracing technical know how
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Sitecore Platform
- Experience in onboarding new colleagues
- Experience in designing technical course content and running training sessions
- Experience in process mapping
- Investigate training needs across internal stakeholder groups
- Plan, design and build technical training for product teams, Developers and QAs, according to organizational requirements
- Launch and execute training and knowledge sharing initiatives e.g. workshops, webinars, presentations and training (online and/or classroom based)
- Keep and report data on completed courses, issues etc.
- Assist in a technical onboarding of new Developers and QAs
- Facilitate various Communities of Practice and make their work visible to the organization
- Update and maintain internal wiki, where the know how is shared
- Use community feedback to prioritize and improve our knowledge sharing activities and material
- Work on technical processes mapping, definition, documentation and alignment (including best practices)
- Openly collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders with diverse backgrounds
You will enjoy:
- Work with skilled and passionate colleagues who care about the results
- Good opportunities for further training and professional education
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary with benefits and bonuses
- Long-term employment with social benefits
- English classes and health insurance at company expense
- Possibility of short and long work in foreign offices
Job posted on
12 April 2019.