I hope this message finds you well!
We are in search Senior Node.js Engineer.
Nice to Have: React.js, PHP
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
-At least 4 years of professional experience preferred
-Experience in React and jQuery
- Experience in PHP
- Experience writing automated tests
- Industry experience writing and maintaining software
- Strong understanding of modern software design practices
- Ability to write organized, legible, testable, and efficient software
- Comfortable around a command line in a Linux-flavored environment
- Understanding of web and network security
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Communication and writing skills
- History of contributing to open-source software
- Experience in common API patterns (REST, JSONAPI)
- Ability to demonstrate professional expertise with writing, blog posts, talks, or other public work
AS A FULLSTACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Develop an industry-leading event ticketing and management platform
- Write maintainable and well-tested code
- Help implement high-quality and long-lasting solutions to complex problems facing event organizers
- Help critique and provide feedback on architecture and implementation of projects
- Help refine tasks and estimates while participating in sprint planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives
- Write software used at-scale by world-renowned event brands
We empower event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with our virtually limitless technology solution. Using powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL, and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
A diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative, out-of-the-box thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current