The project is an enterprise grade reference data distribution platform serving hundreds of clients globally within one of the largest US based investment companies in the world.
The project is an enterprise grade reference data distribution platform serving hundreds of clients globally within one of the largest US based investment companies in the world. The platform is a set of services, which provides access to various reference data for internal company applications in multiple ways:
- set of JSON documents on demand via REST;
- set of JSON documents in a single file via batch loading;
- post-processed JSON response by specific business logic via REST;
- real-time data streaming according to particularly specified criteria;
Our data collections count hundreds of millions of records, tens of millions updates on a daily basis, which describe securities, prices, FX rates, institutional organizations, regulatory information etc. Our services provide data for trade capturing systems, reporting engines, clearing applications and other internal company systems.
Scala, Akka HTTP, Akka streams, Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scalaz, Cats, Shapeless, Docker, Spec2, SBT
- family-like friendly team;
- team opened for the new challenges;
- team which owns technical decisions and drives business initiatives;
- team where everyone could contribute in architecture/design development;
- team where all good ideas are accepted;
- team which likes clean and well-documented code;
- team where the word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied;
- Work in close collaboration with Development team and Stakeholders to deliver qualitative product increments, including requirements elaboration and insure that functionality is developed and implemented prior to requirements
- Responsible for defining requirements in partnership and collaboration with stakeholders for PoC/PoT of variety of modern technologies and streams, e.g. Machine Learning, Blockchain etc.
- Identify issues and actively work across the team to resolve them
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations for improving of existing functionality
- Writing technical documentation, updating existing, in particular, but not limited by user guides, documenting data flows and processes and audit when necessary
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, UML)
- At least 2 years of experience in a BA/SA role
- Understanding and/or practical experience: JSON/XML; HTTP/REST
- Proactive attitude and product managements mindset
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by the client
- Ability to work within an Agile delivery framework and support Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
- Good understanding of investment banking business domain
Enterprise Message Buses (e.g. Tibco EMS, pub-sub, push notifications)
- Familiar with MongoDB, Websockets
- Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, etc.)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current