Investment has long outgrown Wall Street and spread across the globe. In the modern world, everyone should be able to invest according to their values, their budget, and their goals all while minimizing risk.
Our client is the Swiss leader in online trading and they deliver their services to + 400'000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies...), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
We develop the systems that allow the end users to
○ Receive automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services with little to no human supervision
○ Set up dynamic thematic portfolios carefully handpicked by experts
○ Trade securities and crypto in a few simple clicks.
For more advanced retail and professional users, we create multi-asset, white-label trading platforms that are designed to enable users to:
○ Identify and analyze market trends in real time
○ Find securities according to specific criteria
○ Follow news, companies, and securities
○ Place orders and trade positions
Your mission is to deliver high-quality and human-centered design concepts, collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to provide the best solutions on time.
○ Identify and realize user personas, user flow and user journeys
○ Produce complete wireframes and prototypes
○ Provide intuitive and modern digital interfaces
○ Deliver daily UI tasks respecting the timing
○ Use & support current Design System
○ Support and propose documentation for components and design patterns
○ Demonstrate communication skills and articulate your design decisions to the stakeholders
○ Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency
○ Clarify design specifications to dev team
Mandatory Skills Description:
○ You have 2+ years of experience in designing Web and UX activities
○ Knowledge of Atomic design
○ Proficient with Figma: team libraries, auto layout, components properties, branches
○ Good understanding of user personas and user flows
○ You can demonstrate a portfolio including UX and UI design works and the process behind
○ You are flexible and client-oriented
○ You are continuously up to date with the latest UX/UI trends
○ You understand the Brand and value of the Design System
○ You are a team player who loves to work, interact and learn with an entire team of professionals in remote setup
○ You are a good English speaker, Upper-Intermediate or Advanced
○ Strongly organized, autonomous and details-oriented
○ Experience designing financial is a plus
○ Knowledge of HTML & CSS & Creative suite is a plus
○ UI animation is a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni