We are looking for a specialist who will help us with the development of the blockchain data-analysis application to get 360-degree information-driven insights, extract the hidden patterns, make predictive analytics and provide the results to the end-user via dashboards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and process web/mobile user interaction data using Mixpanel API and the Datrics.ai platform.
- Collect and process the blockchain platform data to extract the users’ journey, behavior patterns, and profiling.
- Design and deploy the Datrics pipelines that provide the data processing functionality, advanced analytics, and integration with the Data Sources and BI platform.
- Use the Metabase platform to create reports, visualizations, and dashboards that depict the business insights for data-driven decisions.
- Audit, improve and standardize existing reports and dashboards. Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting space.
- Work with Google BigQuery data warehouse and use SQL to build the analytical reports, work closely with Data Engineer to align core datasets with best practices for report consumption, and vet opportunities for new models and data sources.
- Expand existing platform functionality by writing and maintaining custom Python code.
Education and degree:
- Masters Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Operations Research, etc.).
- Applied Statistics and Data Mining (Exploratory Data Analysis and Distributions Fitting, Inference on Populations, Regression Analysis, Clustering, Frequent Pattern Mining, Outliers Detection).
- Python Programming Skills (Visualization, Data Analysis, Data Processing, Statistical Methods, Behavioral Data Modelling).
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL). Experience with “big data” technologies (e.g., BigQuery) is a plus.
Good understanding of:
- Predictive analytics (Classification and Regression Models, Time-series analysis and forecasting, Survival or duration analysis as a plus).
Basic knowledge in:
- Development Tools (SVN, Git).
Would be an advantage:
- Cloud Services experience (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Production implementation of ML algorithms (Regression, Clustering, Time Series).
- Experience with developing interactive (e.g., Dash, Metabase) web apps.
- Experience with BI frameworks
Skills & abilities:
- English intermediate strong level or higher.
- Team playing and result orientation skills.
- Strong communication and client orientation.
Datrics is a low-code data science platform. We help businesses to make data-driven decisions without coding or prior algorithms knowledge.
Backed by YC in 2021.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current