We need Senior Java Developer to join our team for long-term cooperation:)
The client is an interactive travel platform that is reinventing the art of travel from inspiration to administration. With business and leisure travel on the upswing, the client is on a mission to transform the travel booking process with an innovative and frictionless experience offering a myriad of benefits for a range of stakeholders.
Java developer to work within our backend code base, in a fast pace environment. You should be able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment to develop solutions and provide technical expertise as needed. In order to thrive in this position, you should be able to provide high quality code and review other teammates code.
- 3 years+ experience in Java
- 5 years+ experience in software development
- Tech stack experience - PostgreSQL, Redis, ActiveMQ, HAProxy - Integration of 3rd party APIs
- Ability to architect independent components
- Deep knowledge of designs patterns
- Good knowledge of data-structures
- Fluent English
The project for the Java developers will be the integration with Derbysoft. We currently have our Gateway/Engine servicing the API requests from all our frontends and this is where we host our profiles and such. Bookings are processed on these nodes as well. The environment is hosted on a Swarm of Docker nodes.
We anticipate the integration with Derbysoft to take somewhere between a month or two, depending on the size of the team. Once fully completed, we are going to take this architecture and re-use it for alternative accommodation. This means that every "reservation type" will have its own database, separated from the core product, allowing us to query and use it.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees:
- During the quarantine period, since March 2020, we all work remotely.
- We offer Medical Insurance coverage (Covid-19 treatment is included).
- Each employee is equipped with all the necessary work equipment (laptops, monitors, headphones, and chairs).
- We provide paid 18 vacation days for new employees, +2 after 3 years of cooperation and paid public holidays and reimburse non-used paid vacation days in cash equivalent at the end of the year in Ukraine.
- As of 2022 we provide 5 paid medical leaves (approved by the doctor) in Ukraine.
- We cover courses and certifications that support professional development and conduct online courses and internships at the company level.
- Referral bonus system for each employee, who recommends their talented friend to join us.
- We prepare gifts for employees and their children for holidays.
- A variety of sports and thematic challenges with the opportunity to receive corporate gifts if you participate.
- Free online CrossFit training three times a week and other sports activities for all our employees.
- Thematic meetings and corporate parties with employees.
- We provide constant assistance with PE and tax handling.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021