You will be able to join a team of market visionaries to change the way how Revenue Management is being done in global organizations. You will have the opportunity to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies like AI, Intelligent assistants, Big Data Analytics, Predictive analytics.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile-responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Familiarity with common dev stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, TypeScript, jQuery, Angular, React), at least 2 years experience with REACT is a must
- Understanding of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and TypeScript frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
- Experience with .NET core is a must
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in cloud environment is a plus – Azure, AWS, Google cloud
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, Attention to detail & Analytical mindset
Unlocking hidden opportunities with technology.
We build complex enterprise solutions, chatbots and machine learning products on Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform with modern technologies like ASP.NET Core, React, Xamarin etc.
Awards and recognitions:
1. Microsoft Gold Partner.
2. Partner of the Year (Microsoft Ukraine).
3. Microsoft AI Inner Circle Program member.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni