Our customer is a product company which is building new products using 3D and hologram technologies. The goal of the project is to revolutionize user experience for collaborative and entertainment applications. This is truly awesome how much can be achieved using modern camera capabilities, cool 3D processing algorithms and cloud infrastructure for content delivery!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field.
• 4+ years of hands-on coding on native projects.
• Experience with 3D, ARKit – Advantage
• Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift).
• Knowledge of iOS Frameworks.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
• Knowledge of Unity –Advantage.
• Excellent with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles.
• Experience developing mobile apps that use web services.
• Ability to solve complex problems and produce clean coding quality.
• Superb interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• Implement functionality as per communicated design.
• Own the development, testing, and maintenance.
• Translate design specifications into a functional application.
• Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, address and mitigate these problems.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni