Right now there's a chance for strong mature Java dev to join the "SWAT" team that will be starting the engagement with Pandora, the world-leading jewelry manufacturer.
We still need to understand how exactly the business works, which processes we need, and what exactly needs to be built so it looks like we have the right challenge for people who enjoy real challenges =)
• Understand business needs
• Design and document technical solutions
• Write clean and maintainable code, perform code-reviews
• Establish optimal processes and state-of-the-art engineering practices
• Help team to self-organize
• Take ownership of the system quality
• Monitor/support the system in production
- 5+ years with Java + Spring
- Experience with Kafka is very important
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure/GCP (we'll be using Azure)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, monitoring/alerting
- Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, and performance testing
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021