We are looking for Senior Java Developer to join our media project
Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched, and most loved media in the world…the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV…the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry’s transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers’ success, please send us your credentials.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
Required background and experience
* Strong knowledge of Java/Java Multithreading is a must
* Experience with Spring/SpringBoot is required
* Experience designing and developing service-oriented architecture
* Experience developing web-applications
* Good understanding of client-server architecture
* Experience designing and building scalable and highly available distributed systems
* Solid knowledge of database design and technologies SQL based and NoSQL; experience with MongoDB and Redis is a plus
* Experience using Linux based operating systems
* Excellent knowledge of REST architecture
* Strong OO-design and -programming skills and experience writing software using Test-Driven Development principals
* Excellent time, task, and resource organization skills, ability to accurately forecast work effort
* Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English is a must
It will be a plus
* Experience with RabbitMq
* Experience with C/C++
* Experience with a continuous integration workflow and using source control system (e.g. git)
* Experience with cloud-type infrastructure environments
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with working in a distributed team and across several time zones
* Experience developing using an agile/SCRUM process
We are looking for a talented software development engineer to join Avid’s Platform Core Engineering team. You will be working at the heart of Avid’s CloudUX Platform in a highly efficient and creative agile scrum environment, developing the core platform services and components that drive the foundation functionality and infrastructure.
A successful candidate will be able to understand the complex interactions of message-oriented systems as well as web-applications built on that type of architecture, including services.
The candidate will be able to implement new functionality within such systems using an agile SCRUM process.
The ideal candidate will act both as an experienced engineer as well as a strong individual contributor.
Given a high-level functional specification, the successful candidate must be able to create a detailed design specification and follow through with its implementation.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate well in a multi-site project, including coordinating of development and deliverables with other teams worldwide.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 July 2021