We are a leading advertising technology company. We work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Full-Stack Developer to join our in-house creative team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics, and optimization.
• Strong knowledge in Node.js (streams, ORMs, Unit testing, logs, documentation)
• Experience with React.js (Redux, context, hooks)
• Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MemSQL, Redis)
• Basic application security knowledge (CSRF, SQL injections, XSS, JWT, etc.)
• Strong awareness of microservice architectures
• Understanding of client-server architecture
• Good written and verbal English
Will be a plus:
• Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Graylog, Mixpanel)
• Experience with AWS services (Cognito, S3, Dynamo, SNS)
• Participation in hackathons, open-source projects, communities
• Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
• Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
• Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features, and new services.
• Work closely with the product, architects, DevOps, and automation teams.
• Innovate, Learn and Teach.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback.
- Project ownership that impacts millions of users worldwide.
- Healthcare and a great team of professionals.
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021