Building strong teams is a vitally important aspect of the role, so you’ll be heavily involved in the recruitment, onboarding, and personal development of engineers.
You’ll work closely with the teams’ Product Managers and Agile Coaches to make sure they are balancing quality and flow with the delivery of great products to our customers.
We have a very strong engineering culture that’s all about empowerment and ownership: all to solve one of the world’s greatest problems.
- Communication with various stakeholders from the Client’s side (all levels)
- Team management (1:1s, performance management, personal growth, career path etc)
- Finance and salary management
- Resource management, hiring
- Ensuring a high level of team’s performance and motivation
- Identifying risks and problems and work proactively to eliminate them
- Solid background in software development
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience in managing large scale teams (30+)
- Strong knowledge in finance management
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to quickly find a solution in crisis situations
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, ability to identify bottlenecks in the delivery process and eliminate them
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
You will be managing a rockstar team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools, and processes.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,400 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page: