With the mission to create healthier communities, our client has started the large-scale AI/ML project. The project is EU-based with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. It includes a number of sub-projects; each team consists of several core developers, as well as QA specialists, ML engineers etc.
On behalf of our client, Integrio Systems is looking for You to join the team of one of the leading American transnational corporations that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
The company has more than 130,000 employees around the world united by a common goal — to address the critical needs of families, communities, and healthcare providers across the globe.
Our client is engaged in fighting the pandemic through the development of a possible preventive vaccine so that you can be a part of the team with the big goal — to take on this challenge!
• 5+ years of overall experience in Data and Analytics domain in a matrix environment, utilizing various SDLC methodologies
• Clear understanding of workflow and pipeline architecture of Client and deep learning workloads
• 2+ years of experience in Client operations and DevOps workflow and tools such as Git, Kubernetes, CloudFormation and others
• Knowledge of relevant languages, tools and frameworks in AWS environment
• Working knowledge of databases, data warehouses, data preparation and integration tools, along with (optional) big data parallel processing layers such as Apache Spark or Hadoop
• Knowledge of pure and applied math, Client and DL frameworks, such as Tensorflow, and Client techniques, such as random forest and neural networks, are important.
• Working experience with common techniques for analyzing data using advanced analytics tooling in Python, (optional) SAS, R, etc.
• Background in Client algorithm development, AI/Client Platforms, Deep Learning, Client Operations in the cloud environment.
• Ability to collaborate with leaders, users, Data scientist, Data Engineers, vendors, and other IT teams
• Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
• Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• English: upper-intermediate or advanced/native
• Project that inspires
• Close cooperation with the Client
• Mission-critical tasks
• Competitive salary
• Team of professionals
In this role, you will continuously sharpen your knowledge around the end-to-end model development lifecycle from data preparation and feature engineering to model deployment and retraining. You will use your expertise to provide recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate projects.
You will be closely working with leadership teams from the different organizations to establish the foundation to create value for diverse business functions such as supply chain, pricing, Industrial IOT & digital factory implementation, digital marketing and sales growth, and will impact business units that span through multiple geographic areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and document future state architectural options to address specific issues or initiatives using Machine Learning.
Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect, consulting partners and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
Make recommendations and assess proposals for optimization.
Identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
About Integrio Systems
Integrio Systems is a Custom Software Development Company that has been providing top-notch solutions for ambitious startups, market leaders, and transnational corporations for over 20 years. We build mutually beneficial relationships between clients and exceptionally talented developers to create solutions loved by even the most demanding customers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021