Senior Java Software Engineer we invite you to work with an enterprise software company
Our client is one of the world’s well-known IT-companies, with portfolio of tools used widely in our industry. It is multinational company with development offices across the world. Company is a great example of open culture and friendly working atmosphere.
At this moment, SoftServe team is working on more than 30 different subprojects/products for this client. It is technically mature company with huge expertise and innovative approach, widely using new technologies existing on the market (AWS, big data, analytics etc.).
So, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Java engineer who would be passionate to join Migrations Platform Team for building features and toolsets for end-customers to make the migration journey easy. You will work with a team of super talented engineers across geographies along with Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build enterprise grade services with razor sharp focus on improving reliability, security and operational efficiency. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as actively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of products on the cloud.
From our candidate, we expect solid experience and knowledge in the following technologies
- 3+ years of experience designing and building a production-level large scale web application.
- Proven experience across the board with a strong depth of knowledge in Java.
- Experience building a service from the ground up is preferred – from gathering requirements, design, build, deploy and ownership.
- Solid understanding of application performance, and designing low latency, high-speed web applications.
- Working well in a team and you can also collaborate effectively on ideas and designs with some of the best architects and developers.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure having expsoure to RDS, dynamo db, SQS,S3,SNS and/or Microservices is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to design public APIs, coupled with a passion for writing clean code.
- Knowledge in Kotlin or desire to learn it.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Experience in TDD techniques & Continuous Integration.
- General skills and abilities:
- English – intermediate+
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Good analytical thinking
- Customer focus and Client orientation skills
- Creative problem solving, strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Result orientation
- Detail orientation
- A willingness to learn new technologies and languages
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Java, AWS (RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, S3, SNS, Microservices), Spring, DynamoDB, Kotlin, TDD
- Driving new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, and other stakeholders
- A well-known IT company
- Creating quality experiences seen by over 10 million people a month
- Developing fast, scalable, highly available, and reliable apps
- Participation in resolution of production issues and leading efforts toward solutions
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, and other stakeholders
- Be dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed container-based architecture
- Create and maintain quality software
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Work with an enterprise software company
- Participate in international events
- Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute
- Access the Software best-practices from Customer side
- Work with international team
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 May 2021