Our product is modernizing field inventory management, delivering intelligence, visibility and security to the dynamic field service edge and allowing customers to increase field engineer productivity, improve service levels and drive cost out of their supply chain.
Only our product enables companies to turn any space into a secure location for staging critical parts at the field service edge, enabled by our mobile application, personalized security locks and flexible distribution, our solutions can be tailored to a range of situations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- You are extremely collaborative and enjoy working cross-functionally with other engineers across the globe.
- You are proactive and can move fast or pivot to meet the changing requirements of the product.
- You enjoy problem-solving and can use everything from data logs/metrics to command-line tools to help you identify and fix issues.
- You enjoy working in an agile team to develop next-generation software for our supply chain product suite.
- You will be providing valuable technical input to designs and the detailed implementation of the solution
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics Field Service
- Experience ASP.NET (C#) development
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects and products in an Agile project - management environment
- Experience sharing code and modules through enterprise source code management systems
- Upper-Intermediate English Level
JetSoftPro is a team and network of tech professionals ready to help your business achieve its technology objectives, through superior software development and data science. Our headquarters is based in Lviv, Ukraine, in the heart of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 April 2021