Our client is a world leading broadcasting service.
The project's Vision is to become the definitive reference for accurate data, historical results and biographies, acting as a trusted partner that shares the data to improve exposure and engagement and offers an opportunity to digitize data-related processes.
The main deliverable of our product is a centralized data warehouse formed from the aggregation of multiple existing databases that are held and maintained by each contributor to the project.
In parallel to developing the warehouse will be the development of applications that can leverage this central repository to supply various functions to various stakeholders. This can include:
- Widgets to enhance an athlete's social profile
- Registration tools for events
- Data analysis and presentation of sports statistical information
• Participate in development lifecycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release
• Deliver code in an agile team environment
• Participate and promote code reviews to ensure code quality to the highest standards.
• Implement in autonomy Java back-end REST services, making sure they are robust, well covered by unit test, fast and scalable
• Work with Architect and team leader to ensure quality in solutions and in software design
• Participate in support during events
- Java 8, Spring (Core, REST, Security, Data, Cloud), Kubernetes, Docker
- NoSQL (Cassandra / Hbase / Kudu / Impala)
- Indexing engines (Elastic Search / Solr)
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2021