Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The team are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation, alongside exploring and utilising cutting-edge technology to deliver market-leading solutions.
They are currently working extensively with Big Data technology, Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure), API's and integration, and ML initiatives.
This groups develops and supports key product platforms such as enterprise pricing and reference data services, big data solutions, quant and data cloud analytics, benchmarks and indices product systems.
This role will be focused on designing solutions across the domain.
• Solution Architecture delivery - support on all aspects of the solution architecture on multiple programmes and manage solution throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimise the execution. This includes understanding technical interdependencies.
• Risk Management - exhibit strong ability to identify architectural risk and issues and manage those through the software development lifecycle
• Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the wider solution team and managing all stakeholders effectively provides visibility and transparency so that appropriate action can be taken on solution decisioning.
• Improving delivery performance - Identify and recommend opportunities for improving the delivery model through analysis. Working with the Platform delivery architects to implement consistency across the engineering teams.
• Problem solving and decision making - sound judgment at a senior stakeholder level using assertiveness and influencing skills to demonstrate business benefits and to ensure the decision is fully understood and accepted
• Dependency management - Lead analysis and ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project lifecycle. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the solution designs.
• Stakeholder Management - Partnering with the Project Management function to ensure effective governance of stakeholders right up to the CTO office to ensure consis0tent communication across the organization
Solid knowledge of Cloud technologies (preferable AWS; Azure and Google also can be considered)
Core AWS services, AWS architecture best practices and experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS High
Experience in S3, SQS, Lambda, ECS, EKS, EC2, Application Load balancer, Route 53, Cloudwatch. Medium/High
Back-end development technologies (preferably Java or .Net)
Knowledge of one or more RDBMS databases (preferably Aurora PostgreSQL and oracle). Medium/High
Experience in Restful API, GraphQL, GRPC Medium
Experience using CI/CD pipeline to provision infrastructure and deploy applications on AWS. Medium
Basic knowledge of containers (Docker/Kubernetes) and microservice architecture. Low/Medium
Prior experience delivering a high profile project under stringent deadlines.
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Strong team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
Nice to have
Domain Expertise: Experience within financial services (especially Investment Banking Market Data) is preferable, although not mandatory.
Core Azure services, Azure architecture best practices and experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using Azure.
Prior experience with data architecture and data modelling.
Prior experience migrating on-prem infrastructures to cloud in a cost-efficient way.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Lead / Architect / CTO