Plexteq invites an experienced Java developer to contribute to the project connected with the backup services. Our product is one of the premier solutions for cloud-to-cloud backup, point-in-time restore and instant search of data for enterprise collaboration providers as Google Suite, Office 365.
Plexteq is digital consulting and software engineering company. We focus on professional consulting and end-to-end software engineering services primarily in the SaaS domain. The company is headquartered in Estonia with R&D office in Vinnytsia.
Some general information about us:
- our clients are mainly from US, Canada, EU and UK
- our primary expertise is about development of enterprise, highly loaded applications, mobile and web-applications
- business domains we work with: telecom, e-gov, IoT, security, professional backup services, healthcare, bioinformatics, renewable energy
- we help our customers to build highly loaded, scalable and low latency data processing applications
- we have several own, Plexteq branded products our engineering teams work on
We offer to our colleagues:
- flexible work schedule
- regular performance reviews
- relocation package (if you are from another city)
- paid 24 days of vacations and sick leaves
- paid participation in conferences and international hackathons
- free english classes (including lessons with native speakers)
- trips abroad
- leisure trips, team buildings
- democratic management and great atmosphere
- possibility to work on several projects, learn new software development methodologies, frameworks and techniques
and a lots more! We conduct own internal technical meet-ups, hackathons, - we share knowledge and expertise and we invest in our colleagues’ hard and soft skills to make sure they have whatever they need to be the top performers in the market.
We invite you to come and meet us and our teams on site!
DOU company page: