We are a strong team of experts who work as a partner and advisor for our US-based client, a global real estate company. Their platform is designed for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love.
A strong team of experts who work as a partner and advisor for our US-based client, a global real estate company. Their platform is designed for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. We are creating a layer of technology to power their vision of 'space as a service'.
The goal is to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout, and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed us to scale to 400+ buildings in 20+ countries and will be their competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Hundreds of thousands of members around the world rely on these applications to book spaces at our locations, get support, learn about and gain entry to their building, invite guests, and work efficiently while in our spaces. We’re adapting to the realities of COVID-19 and seeking to support new members and new flexibility in the co-working space, and our technology must rapidly adapt to support the business.
Our team is based in 3 locations Lviv, Kyiv, and Kharkiv and we closely collaborate with the developers on the client-side. We are working in an Agile environment following the Scrum framework and constantly strive to be better.
The professional having the following expertise:
- At least 3- year experience developing Web applications
- GraphQL, Apollo, Containers, CI/CD environments (nice to have)
- Writing unit, integration, and end to end tests with frameworks like Jest and Puppeteer
- Confidence in with npm, yarn, and Github
- Enjoy working in an Agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates
- At least Intermediate + English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Leading/guiding small teams of engineers, decomposing complexity of tasks, mentoring them and backing up if needed, communicating and driving decisions
- Designing systems through leading designs of major software components, systems, and features owned by the team
- Utilizing design, coding patterns, tools, and frameworks, and methods to facilitate meeting the team objectives effectively
- Driving feature development end-to-end and delivering projects in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Communicating with the stakeholders of different levels
- Influencing beyond functional boundaries, such as with product on technical feasibility and roadmap, or with test engineering on tooling and execution needs
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Deliver high-quality code that impacts the bottom line of the business
- Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives
- Help steer technical decisions about infrastructure and architecture
- Model engineering excellence and collaborative processes
- Define the best implementation method and related effort to answer a given problem
- Support your technical and personal growth
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge both inside and outside the team
- Show you our casual atmosphere – no dress code
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company
- Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities
- Share many other advantages with you such as attractive salary, modern office, and a package of benefits
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021