We at Relevant provide companies with product development expertise to build world-class software and are looking for a pragmatic middle project manager to join our forces.
You will lead our development teams, keep our culture of innovation and transparency, and own the project from estimation to delivery. We respect breaking the status quo and have high standards of the software delivery process.
- Direct and manage project development from project Initiation to Closure
within budget, schedule and resource limits;
- Take part in the Engagement process (apply Client’s insights to the design
and development of the proposal, negotiations with the client);
- Manage client expectations related to product appearance and quality, -
design and create the most impactful strategies;
- Manage multiple stakeholders using various tools and techniques,
monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications
- Project ownerships in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.)
- Project team management (staffing, personal development plans, 1 to 1
meetings, team-buildings, motivation, etc.);
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing;
Identify, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- 2+ years of experience in project management in IT outsourcing company;
- Advanced English level;
- Broad understanding of the engagement process and identifying Client’s
key marketing and financial KPIs;
- Must have an intense curiosity and passion for understanding Client’s
- Proven experience in managing UI/UX stage on various projects;
- Understanding of design methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile Design, -- - System thinking, X problem, etc.);
- Customer and result-oriented;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Preferable background — PC or Account manager;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation, 5 sick leaves;
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks;
- Individual English lessons on-site and discussion clubs with a native
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center in the park area;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere;
- Comfortable work environment where you communicate and work directly
with worldwide clients;
- Experienced colleagues with 92% of middle and senior engineers;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working approach.
About Relevant Software
Relevant Software is a next-generation software development services vendor. We enable clients in 20 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 February 2021