Developers Shore is a Swedish IT company headquartered in Stockholm, with a development office in Kyiv. At Developers Shore, we offer Ukrainian software engineers an opportunity to meet, work for, and collaborate with outstanding development teams from Sweden.
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer (Android) to help our client to develop a new smart office and resource management app. The app aims to help users manage bookings for resources that can be reserved in an office setting. The application is both data and event-driven, with resource and calendar data coming in from our cloud system and functions that execute actions towards a particular resource.
As a developer on RDX you will be developing an app that not only displays information accurately but is able to act on events received.
Your daily responsibilities can range from the following:
• Translate a design from Figma into React Native components and views
• Develop new functionality based on Business and Product Owners needs
• Optimize existing application code for a smoother user experience
You have the following:
• Ability to evaluate the design and come up with realistic solutions
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Takes care in providing feedback to Tech team and Business regarding the application’s development
• Detail & design-oriented
• Working proficiency of the English language
• Familiarity with SCRUM process
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to deliver quickly
• Comfortable working with GIT
• Experience in graphQL
• Develop primarily in React Native with occasional dip into Android-specific features
• React Native Unit testing (JEST)
• Knowledge of gRPC and protobufs
• Message brokers (pub/sub)
Pure Swedish culture to dive in.