GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Front-End (Angular) Developer
GlobalLogic is going to build an analytical platform for the client. A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer’s business processes.
The client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- Angular v11 proficiency and Git experience
- Self-motivated and communicative
- Experience in implementation of Front-End application integrated with microservice architecture with event-based communication in the AWS environment is a plus.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes. Can participate in and extend the process from coding, test to deployment.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, DevOps, and Front-End engineers.
- AWS environment knowledge.
- Knowledge of integration with cloud-native applications.
- Good team player.
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Stakeholders, Product Owners to identify the scope.
- Participate in backlog decomposition & estimation.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Code review.
- Bug Fixing.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021