Client is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders.
Client is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
We believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
1. Prepare and Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components based on specifications, and agreed architecture
3. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
4. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
5. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and software development processes
6. Work on internal services (CRM-systems, reporting systems), external services of the company (personal account, website), as well as related satellite services
7. Automation of processes for sales, finance, marketing and affiliate programs.
• Good knowledge of OOP and modern approaches of software development.
• Enough maturity to suggest effective technical solutions and new technologies.
• Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities and threats.
• Architecture design and documentation preparation
• 4+ years of proven experience in PHP5/7.
• Experience with Drupal CMS or other content management systems.
• Familiarity with Symfony, Zend Framework and other popular frameworks.
• Adherence to PSR, SOLID and best practices of the used tool (programming language, framework etc).
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL (MariaDB, etc.) in particular.
• Experience with Docker and virtualization.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of Agile (Scrum\Kanban)
• Jira, Confluence tool chain knowledge
• Strong communication skills and excellent English
• Highly organized, good time management skills and detailed orientated
• Tech lead experience
Nice to have
• Experience with Sugar CRM or other customer relationship management systems.
• Familiarity with Vuejs / Extjs.
• Have a solid experience in designing database schemes and optimizing heavy queries.
• Experience in writing automated tests (Unit, Integration, Functional testing).
• REST and SOAP and data interchange standards including XML and JSON experience.
• Concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (GitLab) experience.
• Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems desired.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021