We are looking for a person who is inspired by data, analytics, and AI as much as we are, and who wants to grow with us!
In a Data Science Center of Excellence, you will receive a chance to contribute to a wide range of projects in different areas, domains, and technologies.
Transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design.
We are one of the largest teams in Eastern Europe that stood at the origins of Data Science, so you will get tons of experience while working with the best talents in the field.
A Data Scientist who will help us discover the hidden information in vast amounts of data and make smart decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be on
• Working on Data Science related problems for different business domains
• Implementing and supporting predictive models
• Applying Data Mining techniques
• Providing analytical support in the pipeline of Machine Learning models operationalizing process
• Communicating with the world-leading companies from our logo portfolio
You should be strongly competent in Applied Statistical Data Analysis and solving AI problems with application to the Predictive and Prescriptive analytics techniques. You should also be qualified in Deep Learning techniques application and have an in-depth knowledge of all mandatory technical and logical areas of the practice to utilize them successfully.
A candidate demonstrating such experience and abilities as:
• Ph.D. or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Practical experience and extensive knowledge in Applied Statistics and • Data Mining to identify hidden patterns in data, evaluate current data flow, or develop a new one
• Strong communication and presentation skills, including translation of complex concepts in clear, concise, and meaningful ways, that non-technical audience can easily understand
• Strong knowledge of SoTA in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and their application to solving complex problems
• Expertise in more than one Data Science Specializations such as NLP, Time Series Analysis, CV, Recommender Systems, and others
• Understanding of Machine Learning operationalization processes
• Experience in working on complex projects where independent judgment is used within a broad range of defined procedures and practices
• Understanding the concept of Software Development Life Cycles of AI projects
• Upper-intermediate English level or higher
Your extra power:
• Knowledge in Big Data solutions and advanced data tools in Cloud Platforms
• Hands-on experience in building and operationalizing machine learning models, including data manipulation, experiment design, developing analysis plans, and generating insights
• Advanced proficiency in programming software such as Python, R, C++, Scala, and others
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills to lead teams of data scientists and software engineers to successful project execution
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Full-stack Data Analysis, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning models pipeline includes deep analysis of customer data, modeling, and deployment in production. It also includes decision-making regarding relevant computational tools for study, experiment, or trial research objectives
• Production of clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs with the appropriate technological stack
• Presenting results directly to stakeholders and gathering business requirements
• Compiling and interpreting analysis results as well as contributing to the proposals and architecture vision delivered to the customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Maintain a synergy of Data Scientists, DevOps team, and ML Engineers to build infrastructure, set up processes, productize machine learning pipelines, and integrate them into existing business environments
• Communicate with the world-leading companies from our logos portfolio
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Have the possibility to work with the latest modern tools and technologies on various projects
• Participate in international events and get certifications in cutting-edge technologies
• Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021