Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation.
Our team is working with fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you'll take part in development of various applications and microservices, backend and frontend alike, including implementation of user stories and technical tasks, writing unit and integration tests, doing code reviews, fixing maintenance bugs.
You need to poses high level of communication and analytical skills, eager to learn business domain.
Being a part of an Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
Also, you should be able to suggest other frameworks/solutions that can be used to improve the current development work flow and technology stack
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, microservices for backend systems; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local Center of Excellence and Software Engineering community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
- Work and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
- Remote work 1 day a week (full remote on quarantine).
Summary of projects and systems: Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to credit cards and payments.
Our organization: We are working as Scrum teams, with up to 7 people in a team, including QA Auto, supported by local Business Analysts. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences, rocket chat etc.
- Implementing user stories and technical tasks;
- Writing unit/integration tests;
- Reviewing your teammates' code;
- Fixing maintenance bugs;
- Participation in meetings with the customer;
- Requirements refinement, sprint planning and task estimation;
- Share experience & best practices within the team and provide help/mentoring to others
Nice to have
RESTful, React, Clean Code, HTML, Agile Methodology, Design Patterns, JPA, Docker, Hibernate, Scrum Methodology
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 December 2020