We are looking for well-rounded full-stack developers who have solid knowledge in backend development and are passionate about the front-end user experience.
SoftServe has proven its expertise in helping our customers with digital transformations day by day.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to help solve the complex problems of identity governance faced by our global 1000 customers.
As a member of our award-winning team, you will help to bring our enterprise platform to hybrid private cloud environments and work on innovative projects such as SCIM 2.0 API (System for Cross-domain Identity Management).
We’ve been the leader in the Identity Management space for years and appear in the magic quadrant for our industry consistently.
Our culture values comprise empowerment, individual contribution, and high standards of quality and usability. Members of our team enjoy a collaborative work environment within a Scrum team, delivering features and improvements of real value to real customers.
- Possessing 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise web applications development
- Having a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrating expert-level knowledge of core Java
- Experienced with web service frameworks and related technologies including Spring REST APIs, Hibernate, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, HTTP, AJAX, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Skilled at database development and ORM technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Hibernate
- Having practical knowledge of application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communications skills
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Designing and implementing clean and efficient code and unit tests, such as REST services and Object Models in Java/Spring environment
- Collaboration with peers on designs, code reviews, testing, and UX design
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing components in Java, JSF, and ExtJS
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team
- Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts/corporate events) and foreign language classes
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 December 2020