Product company Maxitech is looking for an experienced PHP developer to join the team.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long-term and has stable financing.
• 3+ years of hands-on development experience
• Solid knowledge of PHP (7+) and MySQL
• Hands-on development experience with Symphony 4
• Experience in integration with third-party APIs and the right approach to developing an integration architecture
• Experience with TDD, BDD testing approach
• Ability to transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Solid understanding of CI/CD process and containerization
As a plus
• Knowledge and experience with Go language
• Knowledge of Doctrine, RabbitMQ
• GraphQL, REST, JSON-RPC
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Result-oriented as well as open-minded and cheery development teams
• Best practices application
• Usage of all the needed tools to attract high-skilled candidates
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Make the product testable (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning, tech and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
Maxitech is looking for a motivated, easy-going, self-driven Senior PHP Engineer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience with Maxi people, contact us at once!
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
R&D team is concentrated in Kiev, and the company serves clients worldwide. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020