Innovations Development Lab company is looking for a Middle Android Developer for its local IT business. If you are looking for a challenging, long-term position and you are capable of delivering results, we would like you to be part of our team.
- Work as a part of the distributed Development Team;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application;
- Produce maintainable, reusable, and testable code;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project;
- Participate in status meetings and collaborate with other team members.
-1.5+ years of experience in Java, Kotlin
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
- Dagger 2
- Android SDK + Support Libraries
- Android App Components
- Android Architecture Components (DataBinding, Lifecycles, Livedata, Navigation, Room, ViewModel, WorkManager)
- MVVM, Clean Architecture
- competitive salary;
- remote work with a distributed team;
- work with the latest technologies;
- highly loaded projects of the national and international level;
- the possibility of personal and career growth (vertical and horizontal growth);
- an excellent young team with a friendly atmosphere;
- work in the AGILE SCRUM;
- paid vacations;
- various bonus programs (for mentoring, mentoring, referral, others);
- 50%-payments of education and certification courses;
- medical insurance;
- flexible working hours.
For employees who work from the office:
- office in the center of Kyiv with a panoramic view from a height of 160 meters;
- vaccination at the expense of the company;
- material assistance at the birth of a child, the loss of a loved one;
- provision of equipment;
- help with relocation;
- corporate parties and holidays at the expense of the company;
- corporate office library;
- special programs and offers for bonuses, discounts, goods, services, events from the company's partners.
About InDevLab – Innovations Development Lab
InDevLab специализируется на комплексных решениях для крупного и среднего бизнеса, обеспечивает услуги по автоматизации бизнес-процессов, кибербезопасности и сетевой интеграции.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.