We're looking an experienced UI/UX Designer with great skills and a great portfolio to showcase. Your main focus will be to conduct a full design cycle, creating a flawless UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development. You will work with branding and design studio team.
With the growth of an automated logo maker, domain registrar, website builder and branding and design studio, we're looking an experienced Product Designer with great skills and a great portfolio to showcase. Your main focus will be to conduct a full design cycle, from collecting inspiration through creating a flawless UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in UX and interactive design
- Mastery over design tools like PhotoShop, Sketch, and Illustrator
- Intuition for pixel-perfect design solutions
- Familiarity with animation and prototyping tools, such as Invision, Principle, and Axure
- Passion for solving complex product problems
- English B2+ (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
What You'll Do:
- collaborate with Product Managers and Software Developers and define, - - design and deliver pixel-perfect products
- conduct extensive product research based on user feedback, data, competitor analysis and more
- analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users after product launches
- map all possible scenarios and create product flows
- take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to complete and animated prototypes
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation in USD
- Fixed schedule
- Option to work remotely
- Financial and professional growth
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy
Human + Tech customer support service that powers Unicorn and acclaimed tech companies worldwide.
We work with 25 countries and provide BPO solutions in 31 languages. SupportYourApp is passionate about technology and helping people around the world getting the most meaningful experience possible while using the products of the most innovative tech companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021