Limestone Digital is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with 3+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on cloud-based application.
- 3+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on cloud-based application
- Familiarity with production UNIX/Linux systems and Internet technologies for service delivery
- Ruby on Rails implementation experience
OOP design experience and familiarity with web app frameworks such as Rails or Django
- Significant experience with SQL language
- Ability to work both independently and with a team, with remote development teams (international)
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in computer science or related
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + written and spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the team)
As a plus:
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development methodology
- Experience with browser compatibility issues
- Experience with geospatial and geo-location programming strategies a plus
- Experience with passive RFID technologies
- Good multitasking and communication skills
- Collaborate with teammates to formulate detailed designs, implement solutions from requirements, and estimate the size of the work
- Active participation in the agile product development process and adherence to test-driven development methods
- Triage, debug, and diagnose production and development integration issues
- Support product deployment, configuration, and testing
- Communicate pro-actively and listen carefully
- Work independently
- Commit to a negotiated schedule
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is the number-one provider of yard management systems and finished vehicle logistics solutions to the world’s leading brands. He provides scalable software, hardware, and services that enable companies to move inventory throughout the supply chain faster, consistently, and cost-effectively. The client’s team combines supply chain, transportation, logistics, and technology professionals working alongside its extensive network of customers to develop tools that solve supply chain specific and complex problems. We are looking for a software engineer who brings innovation and energy to our yard management and finished vehicle logistics solutions development. If you are passionate about innovation, software development, and working with amazing people, then please let us know.
Project technology stack:
We are a team of software development professionals located in Kiev, Ukraine with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We help businesses of any size to achieve their goal by delivering efficient, scalable and affordable solutions for WEB and mobile platforms.
We can extend existing teams, deliver MVPs, build prototypes, deliver complete solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 December 2020