ARTKAI UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits.
We are looking for our content champion and a savvy storyteller who will help us manage content strategy across all marketing channels. You should know how to align brand goals with compelling digital content that gets engagement and results for clients and us. You are a self-starter, and you can figure out the unmet need and create a solution for it, champion ideas, and stay at the forefront of our content marketing.
- previous experience in Outsourcing/Startups/Fintech/Development/Design areas;
- 3+ years of content creation experience working at both a strategic and tactical level;
- fluent English with impeccable grammar;
- you are a self-starter, can work remotely, communicate clearly and collaboratively;
- highly organized and disciplined in your work processes;
- knowledge of content writing best practices;
- be familiar with social media practices, email chains and search engine optimization;
- know how to write for PPC campaigns such as Google Ads, LinkedIn or Facebook ads.
- help us develop and maintain our brand communication, setting guidelines for all brand contents at Artkai;
- be ready to create and manage our editorial strategy and content clusters, so our content is consistent and compelling across all channels;
- learn about our services and expertise inside and be able to describe the benefits for our target audience;
- be able to research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content;
- writing exact, concise, and grammatically correct copy that appeals to our various target markets;
- сraft copy for Artk.ai website and blog following SEO best practices;
- сraft and implement various social media, ads, and conversion-oriented content;
- partner with the internal team to create/polish/edit our experts and success cases content;
- help us with new content for clients (social media posts, newsletters, landing pages on a website, etc.).
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020