Full Remote, or Kyiv office, ~5,5k $, flexible schedule, benefits package.
English - Upper Entermediate.
UK project of developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search.
- Commercial experience developing Spark Jobs using Scala
- Commercial experience using Java and Scala (Python nice to have)
- Experience in data processing using traditional and distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, AWS - S3)
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses.
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL database management systems (PostgreSQL and Cassandra)
- Commercial experience using messaging technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience using orchestration software (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Confident with building complex ETL workflows (Luigi, Airflow)
- Good knowledge working cloud technologies (AWS)
- Good knowledge using monitoring software (ELK stack)
- Motivated problem-solving skills, ability to bring ideas forward and adapt solutions to complex challenges.
Global provider of custom software development solutions to companies. Headquartered in Europe, run offshore R&D centers in Kyiv and Lviv. Team is 50% remote.
Currently seeking a Data Engineer for an Adtech project.
About a project:
Market leader in developing Competitive Intelligence for AdTech Search.
Application teams develop unparalleled technologies that help clients understand their paid and organic search landscape improving campaign performance.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working across our entire stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that we value. Your responsibilities will include helping with a vision for the future architecture of this complex data system, adding innovative ideas that use the latest cutting edge technology. You will work closely with Web and Data Science teams to deliver user-centric solutions to our customers and become an expert in developing high quality technical solutions.
- Build services/features/libraries that serve as a definitive examples for new engineers and makes major contributions to library code or core services
- Design low risk Spark process and write effective complex Spark jobs (data processes, aggregations, pipeline)
- Design low risk APIs and write complex asynchronous, highly parallel low latency APIs and processes
- Work as part of Agile team to maintain, improve, monitor Adthena's data collection processes using Java and Scala
- Write high quality, extensible and testable code by applying good engineering practices (TDD, SOLID) using.
- Understand and apply modern technologies, data structures and design patterns to solve real problems efficiently
- Support TA and Data Science team to help deliver and productionise their backlog/prototypes
- Take ownership and pride in the products we build and always make sure they are of the highest standard.
Frameworks: DropWizard, React, Akka and Play Framework
Databases: PostgreSQL, AWS(S3), Redshift, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
Technologies: RabbitMQ (messaging), Quartz scheduling, Docker and Kubernetes, Maven
CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
Source Control: Git (GitHub)
Other Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Grafana.
- family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, people-oriented management without bureaucracy
- interesting and challenging international projects that are covering all developing industries
- chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, learning from more experienced colleagues
- budget for your professional development
- paid vacation and sick leaves
- Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you
- corporate events, holidays and team buildings for joy.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 November 2020