Brainstack_ - is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name In the US, Europe, Central, and South America, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories. Now we're looking for
Brainstack_ - is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name In the US, Europe, Central, and South America, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories.
We think that creating great products requires absolute teamwork, no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
Now we're looking for Data analyst.
- Technical or Economics Degree.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role.
- Good theoretical background in statistic, hypothesis testing and familiar with multivariate regression analysis (Logistic Regression, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of Python/R, SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with data warehousing and visualization tools.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Excel at a high level (pivot tables, connection to external sources).
- Analytical thinking, ability to find patterns in studied data sets, reasons for the deviations of indicators that describe business processes, briefly and accurately focus on the main causes of deviations.
- Intermediate English level or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Good understanding of digital marketing, understanding of online; business, knowledge of its main specific indicators.
- Experience in predictive analytics (time-series analysis and forecasting, survival analysis, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing services (GCP, etc.)
- Business Intelligent development (Creation of an automated reporting In Google Data Studio and Tableau, work with Data Engineers to design DWH scheme and ETL processes).
- Data Analysis to identify the causes of deviations in business metrics, as well as optimization of activities.
- Evaluation of experimental results (A/B tests).
- Forecasting the financial results.
- Participation in business optimization projects.
- Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it;
- Variety of social and professional activities;
- Friendly and warm culture;
- PE employment;
- 24 calendar days of vacation paid per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Documented sick days paid;
- 3 non-documented sick days paid;
- Fruits/yummies/coffee in the kitchen.
Thoughtful Product Making.
We’re a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on our own products which actually make a difference and we always strive for more.
• Engaged team
Brainstack_ has gathered a team of young, ambitious professionals working on awesome products together. We are looking for people who love technology and understand how to make it. In our turn, we give you all you may need to develop great software.
• Our products
Some of our products have already become known worldwide and we are catching up with new products. Creating great products is a team job: no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
• Customers worldwide
Our products are presented in the USA, Europe, Central and South America and we are expanding to Asia. You are to be working with customers from around the world, each day gaining new experience.
• Big and little perks
You give us your time, ideas and energy in return we provide you with competitive salary, 24 days’ annual vacation, comfortable office, food and drinks, 2 big seasonal corporate parties and usual Friday evening fun.
DOU company page: