We are the largest e-commerce destinations in USA. We develop and support high-load scalable online stores serving millions of customers.
There is no lack of challenges and truly massive projects, as well as interesting technologies and ability to learn and try something new!
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• PHP 5/7
• Design patterns
• Automation tests (PHP Unit)
• Web Services (REST, SOAP)
• PHP-based technologies (Symfony, Composer, Doctrine, Behat etc.)
• Git, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
• Intermediate English (and higher)
If you don’t have that experience — you’ll get it while working with us!
• Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit);
• Experience with popular frameworks is a big plus (Symfony);
• Experience contributing to open-source frameworks, writing extensions or development of large applications;
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum;
• Work in an Agile organization with experienced engineers
• Full stack of modern technologies
• Mature and motivated team
• Regular and interesting corporate events
• Free English classes
• Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
• Development of Symfony framework based applications
• Development of enterprise web applications, working with Symfony and Doctrine.
• Participation in design and planning of new features, as well as improvements to existing systems.
• Integration with 3rd party tools and services, as well as integration between different in-house systems.
• Development of our online stores (including automated publishing tools, front-end setup, as well as integration).
• Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, high-quality code
• Contribute to product and flow enhancements
• Develop and maintain the Project’s technical documentation
• Follow the Company working process and delivery requirements
• Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
• Share knowledge inside the team
Ecentria Solutions Odessa is a rapidly growing team of talented individuals who focus on developing and maintaining the technology platform and support the operations. You’ll find tremendous opportunity to be part of a fun, fast growing office where you’ll be exposed to the cutting edge of technology and the best practices in ecommerce. Our projects include:
Founded in 2000, OpticsPlanet, Inc. is the leading online destination for technical and high-performance gear. We cater to enthusiasts and professionals, to those who are passionate about their jobs, serious about their recreation, and devoted to their service to others. To them we offer the broadest selection of quality products — over 830,000 from 2,100 top brands in 370 niche specialty categories — great prices, unrivaled customer service, and an incredibly knowledgeable team.
Launched in 2010, the world’s first gear-centric members-only site with exclusive deals offered every day. A store that combines the best in technology with strong vendor relationships to create the hottest new marketplace for gear.
CampSaver founded in 2003, provides the best gear at the best prices, nothing more and nothing less. From major brands like Big Agnes, Arc’teryx, Prana, and Rab
We are a company based in Odessa that specializes in creating and running dedicated teams and offshore sites for our US customers. We’ve been on the market for 3+ years and already have multiple divisions and 100+ people on board.
We truly believe that the best way to do business is to concentrate on long-term partnerships vs. short term projects, that’s why all our team members are hired solely for a particular customer and work directly with customer’s team. Both us and our customers treat every person not as a human resource and but as a team member that is involved and appreciated.
We’re constantly expanding and looking for talents for both on-site and remote cooperation. Check out the list below for something that might be relevant for you. Look forward to hearing from you.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.