Location: Kharkiv, Lviv - Kyiv, Ukraine
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: Amazon Web Service (AWS), Big Data, ELK, IoT
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
We are looking for a wide-skilled DevOps, who can drive a project activities such as data platform migration to cloud; buidling the project indrafstructure and support complex big project RnD activities and teams.
The client is providing Fleet Management solution with the data analytics over the data gathered through IoT feeds. The aim of the overall project is to re-build the data platform to be more scalable, faster access and highly available, enhanced with analytics and business logic features; this covers work on the back-end, infrastructure development, front-end apps, ML algorithms and devices embedded work.
A candidate shall have:
- 3+ years work experience in DevOps role for AWS based SaaS product
- Experience in supporting developers of a cloud-based SaaS
experience working with Big Data / Data Analytics platform
cloud management experience with AWS
- Practice with containarization mechanizms (docker)
scripting langualge knowledge (Python/ Shell/ Bash)
- Jenkins, automation, CI/CD experience
- Deployment and configuration of services: ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark
- Network management of cloud (AWS VPC) and physical networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
- Experience in developing and supporting security standards such as Cloud - Security Alliance STAR and HIPAA for infrastructure security and auditing
- Systems troubleshooting, log analysis using Sumo Logic, ELK or similar, and root cause analysis
- Monitoring using Cloud Watch, DataDog, or similar service
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Degree in computer science, math or relevant technical
- Have a good verbal and written English sufficient for daily communication with project stakeholders
- CI/CD setup
- deployment automation
- migration to cloud
- monitoring of instrastructure
- contribute to design, provisioning, development and integration of micro - services on the cloud and enterprise platform
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020